Here is a list of some of the current offerings published in just the last few days:
- The Three R’s of Being a Successful Consultant: Records, Research, and Reaching Out
- What Secrets Does Your Face Reveal?
- The Biggest One Yet!
- FamilySearch Adds More Than 5.1 Million Indexed Records and Images to Brazil, New Zealand, and the United States
- Partner News – August
- Onondaga County Central Library Project Will Make Over 40,000 Historic Records Freely Accessible Online
- The Future of Family History: Peering into the Mist
- The New Indexing Program: Even More Features to Look forward To
- Learning to Like the Referee
- There and Back Again
- International Tracing Service Chief to Speak in SLC on Wednesday free, open to the public
- Need Help with a Batch You’re Working On? Try Sharing It!
- Are You Enjoying Everything FamilySearch Has to Offer?
- FamilySearch Adds More Than 10 Million Indexed Records and Images to Canada, Czech Republic, Ukraine, and the United States
- Judy G. Russell to Headline the Dallas Genealogical Society’s 2014 Fall Lecture
- Using the New FamilySearch Tree App
- Avoiding the Inevitable Crash
- Duplicates in FamilySearch’s Family Tree: Why They’re There, How to Find Them, and How to Resolve Them
That's just the last ten days! If you hear people comment that they don't know what FamilySearch is doing, you can tell them to read the blog posts and find out.