Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Live Streaming Schedule for #RootsTech 2016 Now Online and Other Updates

I have posted the live streaming schedule for #RootsTech 2016 on my Genealogy's Star blog as announced by FamilySearch. See this link for the schedule: http://genealogysstar.blogspot.com/2016/01/rootstech-2016-free-online-broadcast.html

Interested viewers can watch the live presentations at RootsTech.org. Saturday's Family Discovery Day sessions will be broadcast live on LDS.org.

#RootsTech 2016 is right around the corner and I will be writing about my experiences at the Conference before, during and after the event. If there is anything of particular interest to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I will try to post here on this blog. But for general interest news please see Genealogy's Star

1 comment: