Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Why does FamilySearch hide all their programs?


With the new "personalized" home page on FamilySearch.org, all sorts of stuff keeps popping up. In this case, there was a little program that compares a photo of yourself to photos of your ancestors and shows who you look like by facial recognition software. Here is what I look like:


I guess I look like some of these ancestors, at least to the program. It is sort of interesting. But then I started to poke around a little bit and found this page.


Here are the rest of the "programs" on this page.


Hmm. Where is this page? Is there a link to the page or something on the website that tells us it is hiding away?

Here is the link which I copied from the URL.

https://www.familysearch.org/discovery/

Poking around some more, I found this page.


The more you poke the more you find. What else is out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment