The reverse side is as follows:
You can click on the images to see them enlarged.
Elder Packer made the following comment about what it took to have success in the Ward with family history:
We found a number of proven tips from surveying Bishops. The Family History Department has researched what wards with high family history activity rates are doing. The following is the list of what was found. Where were doing 5 of the 7 of these things the rate of temple activity was about double the average ward.This is a pretty simple check list to see if the Ward in on the right track.
- The “To Turn the Heart” guidebook is a core in the ward plan. The ward council develops and works their plan.
- Youth are called as family history consultants.
- There are three or more active family history consultants.
- Youth took family names on temple trips. The First Presidency have encouraged youth to always take family names or the names of other ward or stake members to the temple.
- Consultants helped members at least monthly.
- Consultants met with priesthood leaders at least monthly.
- Consultants helped new converts at least monthly.