Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, February 7, 2015

My #RootsTech Week

The week of February 9th to the 14th, 2015 will be a busy one for my wife and I. Here is a summary of our schedule:

The Media Center is directly behind the FamilySearch exhibit as you come in the main entrance of the Exhibit Hall. Here is a map of the Exhibit Hall with an arrow showing where the Bloggers will be parked. I understand that there are about 55 Bloggers this year. I am waiting to see the complete list. We are called RootsTech 2015 Ambassadors and I think it is the first time some of these Bloggers will have a RootsTech experience. 

Please drop by and talk a while if you see me in the Media Center or stop me as I walk around. I plan to take a lot of photos this year, I decided that as a professional photographer I should make the effort. I hope to be able to upload a lot of photos as we go along. 

See you there or whatever. 

8 comments:

  1. I'll be stopping to say hi to the "old guy with the laptop" and hopefully taking a picture with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 55 Ambassadors! We'll have to arrive early to get a spot in The Media Center. Look forward to catching up James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, this is my first year! I signed up too late for the Discovery Day, but that's ok. I'll watch it on line in the hotel You are the best! See you there! I'll be following you with updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Discovery Day goes on during RootsTech, you might want to go to the main Conference and watch the Discovery Day presentations later. They will be recorded.

      Delete
    2. I watched some of the Discovery Day. And bounced back to the RootsTech streaming. Something tells me next year, I need to go to the conference to attend things that aren't recorded! Looks like RootsTech was great fun!

      Delete