Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Introducing Rejoice, and be exceeding glad...


I have been regularly blogging for many years in my primary blogs, Genealogy's Star and Walking Arizona, but I have recently felt the need to share the religious aspect of my interest in genealogy. This blog will be aimed more at the religious aspects of my genealogical experience. I thought it more appropriate to separate the religious from the secular. I will keep posting my usual topics and comments on the other two blogs, but this one will definitely be slanted towards my genealogy experience as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Of course, it almost goes without saying, that I have no official connection with the Church and nothing in this blog, unless a direct quote from Church blogs or Youtube, should be construed to be other than my personal opinion. I enjoyed watching the sessions of General Conference today and so I posted the above link to the Highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment