Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Monday, November 30, 2020

I am thankful to be able to travel #givethanks

 

One of the things I miss most by reason of the limitation imposed by the pandemic is our ability to freely travel around our country and the world. Our grandchildren serving missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have had far different experiences than they expected. They had the Mission Training Center in their homes and temporary assignments to place other than the ones they were called to serve in. 

My wife and I have had several trips to Europe and locations in the United States canceled. But I am grateful for the trips we have taken over the years. My Walking Arizona blog currently has 4594 photos that I have taken (or my wife has taken) over the years and they show the huge number of places we have been able to visit. Every day, I give thanks for the beautiful world we live in. #givethanks

No comments:

Post a Comment