Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Friday, March 13, 2015

See Posts on the New Features of FamilySearch Family Tree

Sometimes I have a hard time deciding between what to post on this blog and what to post on my older blog, Genealogy's Star. Today, I posted two posts on Genealogy's Star about changes to FamilySearch.org's Family Tree program announcing changes to the FamilySearch website and new Partner certifications. I am not sure how many of my readers of this blog do not also follow my Genealogy's Star blog, but I decided to let everyone here know that these two important posts were on the other blog. The two posts are:

http://genealogysstar.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-features-added-to-familysearch.html
http://genealogysstar.blogspot.com/2015/03/new-partner-certifications-on.html

You might also note that we have two other blogs; WalkingArizona and TheAncestorFiles. I share Genealogy's Star with my daughter Amy and I share her blog TheAncestorFiles with her. She writes 99% of the TheAncestorFiles blog, which is the blog with all our family history and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment