Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Find a Family Discovery Day in Your Area


A recent post on LDS.org invites members and others to find a Family Discovery Day scheduled nearby. Here is a screenshot of the locator:


When I tried out the locator, I found five locations during the rest of 2015. Theoretically, I could attend all five, but it looks like only two were already on my own calendar. I found even more Family Discovery Days when I put in a location a little further north of Provo.

If you don't find one in your area, you should speak to your Stake Leaders about the possibility of sponsoring one in your area. For information, see Host a 2015 RootsTech Family Discovery Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment