Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Report from #RootsTech 2017


Even if you didn't make it to Salt Lake City, Utah to visit RootsTech 2017, you can still watch selected parts of the Conference live online. Click on the link to RootsTech 2017 and then click on the live feed. That's all there is to watching the conference proceedings. All times are Mountain Daylight Time.

I will be starting today with the Innovators Summit and talking and visiting classes. The rest of the week, I will be most presenting short classes at The Family History Guide booth and at the MyHeritage.com booth.

I will be writing back and forth between my Genealogy's Star blog and this one for the rest of the week, but I will try not to duplicate too much of what I write. You might want to check both blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment