Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Exploring Genealogy Series #3: Relative Finder


Exploring Genealogy Series #3 Relative Finder

You will probably notice that this is the third video in this series. The reason is that I am adding videos to my blog posts on both Genealogy's Star blog and this Rejoice, and be exceeding glad... blog. I have decided that since I spent so much time learning how the video programs, such as Adobe's Premiere Pro 2019 work, that I would take advantage of my new skills and turn blog posts into videos.

Of course, I will still have videos in the form of webinars from the Brigham Young University Family History Library and they will be posted on the Library's YouTube Channel. In a sense, I guess I am competing with myself, but I am sure all of you out there can sort things out. But just think, I might do as many videos as I have blog posts. Maybe YouTube will collapse under the weight of all my videos.

By the way, I am also doing videos for The Family History Guide. See if you can guess which ones they are. I will give you a hint, they have a computer-generated narrator voice.

Stay tuned as I always say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment