Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Research on the FamilySearch Family Tree #5 Exploring Genealogy Series #13


Research in the FamilySearch Family Tree #5 Exploring Genealogy Series #13

This is the Exploring Genealogy Series #13 and focuses on Part #4 of the Research on the FamilySearch Family Tree sub-series. I am continuing the research on Sarah Bragg after finding that the information in the Family Tree showing her father might be wrong. The entire family is so entirely messed up that I considered abandoning using the family as an example, but then I decided to plow right on through the process. I am going to have to take all of this a bite at a time so I guess this will become an ongoing sub-series.

This video, along with the others in this series are on my YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cT2_EjTMVVJgaF5Gdwl1Q?view_as=subscriber
If you search for the Channel, you need to search for "James Tanner Channel" and then you will see about a half a dozen "james tanner" and you can spot me from my photo. But I will continue to link the channel from these blog posts. If you subscribe to the Channel then you can find it readily from your subscription list on YouTube.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment