Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Follow this blog by email


You can see from the previous post that this entire blog has been inexplicably banned from Facebook. If you would still like to get notices about new posts, you can subscribe to receive an email notification of new posts. There is a link on the right-hand side of the blog. I will not do anything with your email address except send you notifications of new posts. I will also post and let you know if I ever get back to be able to post this blog on Facebook. I may also start a new blog and see if that works to get back on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hello James

    All the best for 2020.

    While I'm not a member of the LDS, I am a longstanding genealogist (and also a retired lawyer, among other activities) --and I have subscribed quite happily both to your "Rejoice and be Glad" blog and to your "Genealogy's Star" writings.

    Informative, stimulating and thought-provoking commentaries which are much appreciated. Thank you for your writings.

    My bucket list includes joining a tour to Salt Lake City one day ....

    Warm regards

    Adv Dave Mitchell
    Cape Town, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your kind comment. I hope things are going well for you in South Africa. I would like to visit South Africa some day.

      Delete