Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Exploring Genealogy Series #6 Part One Research in the FamilySearch Family Tree


Exploring Genealogy Series #6 Part One Research in the FamilySearch Family Tree

This is #6 in the Exploring Genealogy Series. In this segment, I start with Part One of the Researching in the FamilySearch Family Tree sub-series. I thought I would explain in detail all of the steps I go through to begin and continue researching a family in the FamilySearch.org Family Tree starting with standardizing dates and places and continuing through the entire process of correcting the entries, adding sources, and whatever else comes up during the process.

Be sure and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for notification of future segments. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cT2_EjTMVVJgaF5Gdwl1Q?view_as=subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment