Genealogy from the perspective of a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon, LDS)

Friday, August 24, 2018

A Family History Mission: The Video Version


A Family History Mission: Digitizing Records for Family Search by James Tanner

No. 77

Note: You can do a Google search for "A Family History Mission James Tanner" to see all the previous posts in this ongoing series. You can also search for "James Tanner genealogy" and find them or click back through all the posts.

It is not often that I get to turn my blog posts into a video. But thanks to the Brigham Young University Family History Library, I have a video about what we are doing here in Annapolis, Maryland at the Maryland State Archives. Did you know that for a short time, Annapolis was the capital of the United States? This video probably isn't like anything you have ever seen about a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints before. If you end up with any questions, post them to my blog as comments or you can send me an email or post to my Facebook page or whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment